Construction of residential building required following paper work before the start of actual construction. These steps are;-
- Preparation of drawings as per requirements of consumers.
- Estimation of material cost, labor cost & contingencies.
- Approval of drawings & estimates from Client.
- Approval of drawings from City Development Authority. It is most important because residential building drawings should meet the authority defined rules.
- Start of construction work either through contractor or labor hired on daily basis.
- Marking of plot boundaries.
- Cleaning of plot.
- Preparation of site layout as per drawing.
After the completion of documentation work, the actual construction on plot begins.