Job Category: Techanical
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chandigarh Delhi Hapur Lucknow Varanasi
We are looking for a right-brained Architect to perform all phases of architectural work including planning, designing and overseeing the construction. You will be involved in new building designs, extensions, alterations, restorations and conservations from the earliest stages right through to completion. The goal is to match client’s needs and to produce sustainable, functional and aesthetically pleasing designs.
- Review and design architectural and engineering plans.
- Research and maintain knowledge of various engineering disciplines, application methods, and materials.
- Monitor the work of other Architects and making recommendations or scheduling workshops as required.
- Provide guidance to subcontractors like builders, plumbers, and electricians, and helping them interpret design specifications.
- Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
- Take the “brief” to identify clients’ needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals
- Develop ideas keeping in mind client’s needs, building’s usage and environmental impact
- Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections
- Compile project specifications
- Keep within budgets and timelines
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations
- Make on site visits to check on project status and report on project
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionalsFollow architectural trends and advancements
Requirements and skills
- Bachelo degree in Architecture
- Proven 8 Years + working experience as an Architect
- Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, 3d Studio VIZ or similar)
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Communication and project management skills