As a Site Engineer, you will be responsible for working closely with the Architect, Engineers, and other team members to plan the construction project. You will also be responsible for overseeing the construction progress.
As an ideal candidate, you should be excellent at managing your team members. You should also have good communication skills and the ability to work for long periods of time. In addition to this, prior work experience as a Site Engineer will be an added benefit for the candidate.
If you think you will be able to put up this hardworking job role, then write to us today. We will love to meet you soon.
- Understanding the construction plan of the project.
- Determining the time constraints to complete the job.
- Identifying the raw material and manpower required.
- Supervising along with the contractor the construction site.
- Managing daily activities on the site.
- Ensuring the subcontractors are following the blueprints.
- Ensuring the raw materials used are as per the specifications.
- Working in collaboration with Engineers, Architects, Contractors, and other team members.
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering / Diploma In Civil Engineering
- Proven 1 Years + working experience as an Site Engineer
- Proficiency in Computer-aided drafting (CAD) software.
- A hardworking and detailed-orientated individual.