We are looking for an accountable Project Engineer to be responsible for all engineering and technical disciplines that projects involve. You will schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them at Site
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
- Proven 5 Years + working experience as an Civil Engineer
- Proficiency in Computer-aided drafting (CAD) software.
- A hardworking and detailed-orientated individual.